David Slade will become non executive chairman of Perkins Slade while Nick Tamblyn, previously financial director, has been promoted to the position of managing director.
In addition, Harry Towers has announced that he will retire from his position as non executive director at the end of the year. He will be replaced by Ron Forrest who previously held the position of non executive chairman.
Mr Slade commented: “Nick Tamblyn richly deserves his promotion. In his five years with the company he
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products