A statement from Towergatte said they left behind a strong and experienced management team at Fusion who will report through to Clive Nathan, Towergate Underwriting CEO.
Towergate acquired Fusion in November 2005. In 2007, Fusion’s turnover was over £90m gross written premium and is approaching £100m in 2008 with particularly strong growth in ‘VSME’ clients.
Peter Cullum commented: “Fusion has reinforced its regional coverage and strong broker support, and benefitted from the close
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years