Prior to accepting this new role, Mr Gledhill ran BGL Group’s Frontline business, which incorporated brands Budget, Bennetts bike insurance and carbon neutral car insurance I Buy Eco.
He joined the BGL Group as marketing director for Budget in 2001.
Peter Thompson, managing director of Junction, said: “Matthew is a highly experienced commercial and marketing professional and his passion for brands will be a huge benefit to the Junction business and its partners. He has a proven track record
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti