Prior to accepting this new role, Mr Gledhill ran BGL Group’s Frontline business, which incorporated brands Budget, Bennetts bike insurance and carbon neutral car insurance I Buy Eco.
He joined the BGL Group as marketing director for Budget in 2001.
Peter Thompson, managing director of Junction, said: “Matthew is a highly experienced commercial and marketing professional and his passion for brands will be a huge benefit to the Junction business and its partners. He has a proven track record
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019