Prior to accepting this new role, Mr Gledhill ran BGL Group’s Frontline business, which incorporated brands Budget, Bennetts bike insurance and carbon neutral car insurance I Buy Eco.
He joined the BGL Group as marketing director for Budget in 2001.
Peter Thompson, managing director of Junction, said: “Matthew is a highly experienced commercial and marketing professional and his passion for brands will be a huge benefit to the Junction business and its partners. He has a proven track record
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups