Under the terms of the deal, Simon Burgess will remain as managing director of British Insurance and all staff have made the move to Towergate.
British Insurance is a leading brand in the mortgage and loan payment protection market controlling around £10m GWP.
Peter Cullum, Towergate’s executive chairman, said: “British Insurance is a great signing for Towergate and complements our existing payment protection capabilities. As a leading brand name, the company will continue to run under its
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years