Under the terms of the deal, Simon Burgess will remain as managing director of British Insurance and all staff have made the move to Towergate.
British Insurance is a leading brand in the mortgage and loan payment protection market controlling around £10m GWP.
Peter Cullum, Towergate’s executive chairman, said: “British Insurance is a great signing for Towergate and complements our existing payment protection capabilities. As a leading brand name, the company will continue to run under its o
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017