The purchase will increase Equity's presence in Northern Ireland to 19 branches, further strengthening its position as the largest retail broking operation in the province.
Established in the mid-1980s, the brokerage is based in Ballymena. It comprises predominantly personal lines policies, supported by a book of commercial business.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "With a significant proportion of its customer base in private motor, Diamond has sustained steady growth duri
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business