The purchase will increase Equity's presence in Northern Ireland to 19 branches, further strengthening its position as the largest retail broking operation in the province.
Established in the mid-1980s, the brokerage is based in Ballymena. It comprises predominantly personal lines policies, supported by a book of commercial business.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "With a significant proportion of its customer base in private motor, Diamond has sustained steady growth
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years