However, the firm said that it could not rule out the possibility of staff losses as a result of the move and a spokeswoman said it was too early to say how many staff would be making the move.
The team currently based at the company’s offices in the City of London will relocate to premises in Milton Keynes by September 2008.
Barry O’Neill, Home & Legacy managing director, said: “The lease on our office expires in December and we have chosen to move the operations team to offices which have
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m