However, the firm said that it could not rule out the possibility of staff losses as a result of the move and a spokeswoman said it was too early to say how many staff would be making the move.
The team currently based at the company’s offices in the City of London will relocate to premises in Milton Keynes by September 2008.
Barry O’Neill, Home & Legacy managing director, said: “The lease on our office expires in December and we have chosen to move the operations team to offices which have
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints