With extensive experience in the high net worth sector (HNW), Mr O'Neill will be responsible for taking Home & Legacy through to the next stage of development and growth.
Previously the UK general manager of Marsh private clients, Mr O'Neill was responsible for all aspects of the UK private client business and re-engineered the business to become a HNW client speciality practice.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr O’Neill said: "I am keen to continue the development of a growing and
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019