With extensive experience in the high net worth sector (HNW), Mr O'Neill will be responsible for taking Home & Legacy through to the next stage of development and growth.
Previously the UK general manager of Marsh private clients, Mr O'Neill was responsible for all aspects of the UK private client business and re-engineered the business to become a HNW client speciality practice.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr O’Neill said: "I am keen to continue the development of a growing and increasin
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product