The insurance intermediary has been highlighted as the cheapest car insurer in recent research by moneysupermarket.com.
The site analysed 12 million quotes on its car insurance channel over the last year, finding that Kwik Fit car insurance consistently returned the cheapest average premiums for drivers at just under £277 per year.
Martin Oliver, managing director at Kwik Fit Insurance, said: “We are delighted that our car insurance has been highlighted as the most competitive. We
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018