The broking group revealed that its revenue increased by 68%, with organic growth of 13% and the number of network members increasing from 98 to 126.
It also reported strong underwriting growth supported by two major insurers, although it admitted that the summer floods had an "adverse impact" on insurer profit shares from its network.
Steve Burrows, chief executive, said: “Despite adverse market conditions, we are pleased to report excellent twelve month interim results. The insurance marke
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017