Based in Manchester, the team of six was launched in October 2008 to strengthen the underwriting service provided to brokers. It has also served as a hub to support broker business arriving from the company's Bristol base. The division is led by Fiona Saggers.
Dual also recently reported a successful year, with gross written premium exceeding £40m.
Kevin Cleary, Dual's UK development manager said: "The considerable increase in premium income flowing through our National Business Unit is testament
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years