Based in Manchester, the team of six was launched in October 2008 to strengthen the underwriting service provided to brokers. It has also served as a hub to support broker business arriving from the company's Bristol base. The division is led by Fiona Saggers.
Dual also recently reported a successful year, with gross written premium exceeding £40m.
Kevin Cleary, Dual's UK development manager said: "The considerable increase in premium income flowing through our National Business Unit is testament
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups