Based in Manchester, the team of six was launched in October 2008 to strengthen the underwriting service provided to brokers. It has also served as a hub to support broker business arriving from the company's Bristol base. The division is led by Fiona Saggers.
Dual also recently reported a successful year, with gross written premium exceeding £40m.
Kevin Cleary, Dual's UK development manager said: "The considerable increase in premium income flowing through our National Business Unit is testament
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution