Key personnel from Chartwell’s Warrington offices are to be integrated into Bridge’s city centre operation and will continue to look after their existing Clients with the additional support of the entire Bridge team.
Bridge director Peter Warburton said: “we are delighted with Chartwell and look forward to welcoming their people to our office in Manchester”.
The acquisition supports Bridge’s organic growth plans for 2008 as both Bridge’s client base and employee numbers have increased.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products