Key personnel from Chartwell’s Warrington offices are to be integrated into Bridge’s city centre operation and will continue to look after their existing Clients with the additional support of the entire Bridge team.
Bridge director Peter Warburton said: “we are delighted with Chartwell and look forward to welcoming their people to our office in Manchester”.
The acquisition supports Bridge’s organic growth plans for 2008 as both Bridge’s client base and employee numbers have increased.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints