Key personnel from Chartwell’s Warrington offices are to be integrated into Bridge’s city centre operation and will continue to look after their existing Clients with the additional support of the entire Bridge team.
Bridge director Peter Warburton said: “we are delighted with Chartwell and look forward to welcoming their people to our office in Manchester”.
The acquisition supports Bridge’s organic growth plans for 2008 as both Bridge’s client base and employee numbers have increased.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results