The new division will offer a comprehensive service to project owners or contractors engaged in all types of construction projects around the world, ranging from power and process plants to building and civil engineering projects.
As well as programmes tailored to specific projects, the team will also look to handle annual placements across the breadth of their contractor clients’ business.
Mark, who joined the company with effect from 1 January 2008, will share day-to-day responsibility for
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason