The partnership is expected to generate significant premium and will see the insurer underwrite risks within their small business product range.
Graeme Durlacher, small business development manager, Allianz Commercial, said: "We are confident that our broad product portfolio, innovative solutions and value added offerings provide a market leading small business proposition. Despite strong competition, our tender was successful as we were able to respond to the needs of the broker, producing a tai
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017