He succeeds founder and current CEO, Martin Reith, who has decided to assume a non-executive role. Both of these appointments are subject to approval from Lloyd’s and the Financial Services Authority.
Andrew Brooks joined Ascot in 2001 as one of its principal underwriters. Prior to that, he had over 12 years underwriting experience in a number of Lloyd’s syndicates.
Nicholas Walsh, president & CEO of AIU, said “I am delighted to welcome Andrew into his new role. Ascot has been and continues
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack