He succeeds founder and current CEO, Martin Reith, who has decided to assume a non-executive role. Both of these appointments are subject to approval from Lloyd’s and the Financial Services Authority.
Andrew Brooks joined Ascot in 2001 as one of its principal underwriters. Prior to that, he had over 12 years underwriting experience in a number of Lloyd’s syndicates.
Nicholas Walsh, president & CEO of AIU, said “I am delighted to welcome Andrew into his new role. Ascot has been and continues
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud