He succeeds founder and current CEO, Martin Reith, who has decided to assume a non-executive role. Both of these appointments are subject to approval from Lloyd’s and the Financial Services Authority.
Andrew Brooks joined Ascot in 2001 as one of its principal underwriters. Prior to that, he had over 12 years underwriting experience in a number of Lloyd’s syndicates.
Nicholas Walsh, president & CEO of AIU, said “I am delighted to welcome Andrew into his new role. Ascot has been and continues
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019