The purchase increases Equity's presence in Northern Ireland to 20 branches, building on its ownership of Open + Direct which it acquired in January and strengthens the group's position as the largest retail broking operation in the province.
Established in 1970, the business is based in Cookstown and provides both personal lines and commercial insurance products.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "The buoyant market conditions in Northern Ireland presents attractive opportun
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product