Adrian Walker will become the director of underwriting (as well as remaining the named active underwriter) for the enlarged syndicate 382 with Patrick Gage as his nominated deputy.
The syndicate will be restructured into 4 business units reporting to Mr Walker as follows: marine & aviation under Mervyn Sugden; non-marine property under Patrick Gage; specialty lines under Adrian Daws and property treaty under David Carson.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017