Adrian Walker will become the director of underwriting (as well as remaining the named active underwriter) for the enlarged syndicate 382 with Patrick Gage as his nominated deputy.
The syndicate will be restructured into 4 business units reporting to Mr Walker as follows: marine & aviation under Mervyn Sugden; non-marine property under Patrick Gage; specialty lines under Adrian Daws and property treaty under David Carson.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints