Now in its eleventh year, the national league table ranks Britain’s one hundred private companies with the fastest growing sales over a three-year period, to their latest available accounts.
Oval ranked at number 75 amongst household names such as fruit drinks maker Innocent, premium pudding maker Gü Chocolate Puds, pram manufacturer Silver Cross, organic produce home delivery firm Abel & Cole, and potato chips producer Tyrrells Potato Chips.
Phillip Hodson, group chairman of the Oval group
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018