Now in its eleventh year, the national league table ranks Britain’s one hundred private companies with the fastest growing sales over a three-year period, to their latest available accounts.
Oval ranked at number 75 amongst household names such as fruit drinks maker Innocent, premium pudding maker Gü Chocolate Puds, pram manufacturer Silver Cross, organic produce home delivery firm Abel & Cole, and potato chips producer Tyrrells Potato Chips.
Phillip Hodson, group chairman of the Oval group
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers