Ownership of Aberdeen’s largest broker has been retained within the company following the decision of majority shareholder and managing director, Dave Thomson, to relinquish his controlling stake.
Mr Thomson will continue to play an important ambassadorial role with key clients for the company he co-founded more than 30 years ago and deputy managing director, Iain Henry, who joined Central Insurance 17 years ago, has assumed the role of managing director.
The MBO, for an undisclosed sum, rei
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints