Ownership of Aberdeen’s largest broker has been retained within the company following the decision of majority shareholder and managing director, Dave Thomson, to relinquish his controlling stake.
Mr Thomson will continue to play an important ambassadorial role with key clients for the company he co-founded more than 30 years ago and deputy managing director, Iain Henry, who joined Central Insurance 17 years ago, has assumed the role of managing director.
The MBO, for an undisclosed sum, rei
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results