As already announced on May 27, 2008, Markus Hongler, currently CEO of Zurich Switzerland, has been appointed CEO of ZIP, effective January 1, 2009.
"Mr Hongler has achieved tremendous results in his current function. With his immense knowledge of the European insurance market he will help to drive our European efforts to the next level", remarked Annette Court, CEO, Europe General Insurance and chair of ZIP's board of directors.
The change of status to ZIP will not change any business relationshi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints