He also insists despite their protestations, both chairman Peter Cullum and chief executive Any Homer could run a listed Towergate.
Speaking to Insurance Age's sister magazine, Professional Broking, Mr Snowball explained his reasons for leaving: “Peter and I had a plan that looked exciting but the difficult financial market and the withdrawal of the Candover [refinancing] deal pushed out the financial reengineering by two to three years.
“By stepping down from the board I wanted my conflict
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017