The decision to switch underwriter has been taken by the company in order to ensure its premiums remain as competitive as possible, whilst improving its already excellent customer service. There will be no impact on any policies for existing customers.
Under the terms of the new relationship, Europ Assistance will run InsureandGo’s medical assistance service, as well as becoming its underwriter, and will also offer a Personal Assistance Service.
The latter is an additional service which prov
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti