The decision to switch underwriter has been taken by the company in order to ensure its premiums remain as competitive as possible, whilst improving its already excellent customer service. There will be no impact on any policies for existing customers.
Under the terms of the new relationship, Europ Assistance will run InsureandGo’s medical assistance service, as well as becoming its underwriter, and will also offer a Personal Assistance Service.
The latter is an additional service which
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing