The decision to switch underwriter has been taken by the company in order to ensure its premiums remain as competitive as possible, whilst improving its already excellent customer service. There will be no impact on any policies for existing customers.
Under the terms of the new relationship, Europ Assistance will run InsureandGo’s medical assistance service, as well as becoming its underwriter, and will also offer a Personal Assistance Service.
The latter is an additional service which prov
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData