The acquisitions consist of Insurance Connections, Mobilers Insurance Services, The Caterers Club and Sandwell Commercial Insurance.
With a combined GWP in excess of £9m, these businesses will now trade from one location in Stourbridge, West Midlands. Former managing director, Dennis Andrews, has agreed to act as a consultant, assisting the Group with business development until his planned retirement in 2009.
Complementing Markerstudy’s existing retail presence in the private car market, Ins
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017