In its eleventh successful acquisition, South Wales-based ProtectaGroup has bought the entire issued share capital of the Welsh insurance firm.
All of the Hodge Insurance Brokers staff, as well as the premises in Cardiff, will be retained in an acquisition that will see ProtectaGroup further cement its position as Wales’ largest independent insurance broker.
ProtectaGroup now has a total of 140 staff and will project a brokerage and sales turnover circa £9m and £35 million respectively for t
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack