In its eleventh successful acquisition, South Wales-based ProtectaGroup has bought the entire issued share capital of the Welsh insurance firm.
All of the Hodge Insurance Brokers staff, as well as the premises in Cardiff, will be retained in an acquisition that will see ProtectaGroup further cement its position as Wales’ largest independent insurance broker.
ProtectaGroup now has a total of 140 staff and will project a brokerage and sales turnover circa £9m and £35 million respectively for
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019