In its eleventh successful acquisition, South Wales-based ProtectaGroup has bought the entire issued share capital of the Welsh insurance firm.
All of the Hodge Insurance Brokers staff, as well as the premises in Cardiff, will be retained in an acquisition that will see ProtectaGroup further cement its position as Wales’ largest independent insurance broker.
ProtectaGroup now has a total of 140 staff and will project a brokerage and sales turnover circa £9m and £35 million respectively for t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud