The Purple Partnership will be a new network conceived by brokers for brokers and marks a further development of the Jelf Group’s strategy.
Alex Alway, chief executive at teh Jelf Group, will Chair the new venture. “The independent broking market is vital in providing businesses and individuals with impartial advice on insurance and risk management," he said.
"Whilst we continue to pursue our acquisition strategy, we believe that a competitive market place is healthy for the industry. The Pur
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly