The Purple Partnership will be a new network conceived by brokers for brokers and marks a further development of the Jelf Group’s strategy.
Alex Alway, chief executive at teh Jelf Group, will Chair the new venture. “The independent broking market is vital in providing businesses and individuals with impartial advice on insurance and risk management," he said.
"Whilst we continue to pursue our acquisition strategy, we believe that a competitive market place is healthy for the industry. The Pur
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017