Chris Biles, currently deputy underwriter on Lloyd’s Syndicate 5820, will become active underwriter for the syndicate. He replaces Brian Jackson who will now focus primarily on his role as active underwriter for Cassidy Davis’s life Syndicate 779.
Martyn Headdey, currently senior class underwriter on the Syndicate, will assume the deputy underwriter role. In addition, Brian Jackson will continue to be responsible for the growth and performance of the Life Syndicate with Martin Herrick as
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- Market moves: Across the board