Chris Biles, currently deputy underwriter on Lloyd’s Syndicate 5820, will become active underwriter for the syndicate. He replaces Brian Jackson who will now focus primarily on his role as active underwriter for Cassidy Davis’s life Syndicate 779.
Martyn Headdey, currently senior class underwriter on the Syndicate, will assume the deputy underwriter role. In addition, Brian Jackson will continue to be responsible for the growth and performance of the Life Syndicate with Martin Herrick as dep
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?