The move comes at a time of rising expectations for increased competition in the Irish health insurance marketplace.
“This represents an exciting opportunity to expand the delivery of our medical insurance offering and associated quality of service,” said Steve Langan, group sales director, PMI Health Group.
“This will not only benefit new business customers but also our existing clients that have operations in the Republic of Ireland,” he added.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019