The move comes at a time of rising expectations for increased competition in the Irish health insurance marketplace.
“This represents an exciting opportunity to expand the delivery of our medical insurance offering and associated quality of service,” said Steve Langan, group sales director, PMI Health Group.
“This will not only benefit new business customers but also our existing clients that have operations in the Republic of Ireland,” he added.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall