Neil Clayton, managing director of Doodson Broking group said: "These two acquisitions help strengthen our position as a leading independent broker. There is a great deal of synergy between the three businesses; the type of clients and their service provisions make the businesses a good strategic fit.
"The addition of the staff from Cardwell and Drew and J E Mottram will help build the expertise we have in the company and ensure we are a leading market force in the future."
The company will
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services