Neil Clayton, managing director of Doodson Broking group said: "These two acquisitions help strengthen our position as a leading independent broker. There is a great deal of synergy between the three businesses; the type of clients and their service provisions make the businesses a good strategic fit.
"The addition of the staff from Cardwell and Drew and J E Mottram will help build the expertise we have in the company and ensure we are a leading market force in the future."
The company will
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints