Neil Clayton, managing director of Doodson Broking group said: "These two acquisitions help strengthen our position as a leading independent broker. There is a great deal of synergy between the three businesses; the type of clients and their service provisions make the businesses a good strategic fit.
"The addition of the staff from Cardwell and Drew and J E Mottram will help build the expertise we have in the company and ensure we are a leading market force in the future."
The company will
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK