Mr Palmer-Brown has previously served as chairman of the Aviation Executive of the LMBC and succeeds Stephen Matanle, who recently joined Libero Ventures, a subsidiary of Lehman Brothers.
Mr Palmer-Brown said: “It is a great privilege to have been elected chairman and I will look to serve the broking community’s interests with energy and integrity.
He continued: “There are many significant and testing issues to be addressed, including delivery of the Market Reform Agenda, the FSA Paper on
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019