The office, the first in a number of years to be opened by AIG Europe, acknowledges a commitment to the industry in the area and will be led by Newcastle Insurance Institute past president, Mick Laws in the role of business development manager.
Stephen Brewis, regional manager for AIG Europe (UK) said: "The North East is being enhanced as a centre for business and industry and we are excited to be a part of that growth. We are looking forward to strengthening our relationships with brokers a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April