Business previously handled by Hampshire broker, Direct Insurance Services, will transfer to Equity's Basingstoke branch, whilst the accounts of Burnham on Sea broker, JR & MS Turco General Insurance, will be administered at the group's Bridgwater site.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "We see real benefit from infilling business acquired from brokers close to our branch locations and are actively seeking similar opportunities throughout our regional footprint."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board