Working with the teams responsible for Affinity and Partnership Underwriting, Commercial Underwriting and New Product Development Mr Clarke will manage the performance and profitable development of accounts within these areas.
Mr Clarke commented: “I was attracted to Fortis because of its unique approach to insurance. Fortis is well respected in the industry for having the confidence to follow its own lead and this has been demonstrated by its sustained success over many years. I look forwar
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?