The deal sees CCV add offices in Guernsey, Jersey, Southampton, Newcastle and Nottingham.
With total gross written premium (GWP) of £40m, CCV’s chief executive Tim Johnson said he was delighted with the latest additions: “CCV had an excellent 2007, and an acquisition of this scale confirms our ambitions for 2008 and beyond.
“The operations we have acquired are an excellent fit for us as they service local clients by providing a local presence. The management team bring both experience and
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019