The deal sees CCV add offices in Guernsey, Jersey, Southampton, Newcastle and Nottingham.
With total gross written premium (GWP) of £40m, CCV’s chief executive Tim Johnson said he was delighted with the latest additions: “CCV had an excellent 2007, and an acquisition of this scale confirms our ambitions for 2008 and beyond.
“The operations we have acquired are an excellent fit for us as they service local clients by providing a local presence. The management team bring both experience and qu
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017