In a joint statement, Fortis and Heath Lambert have claimed that this will be the largest SME affinity deal for commercial insurance in the UK.
It will mark POFS' launch into the SME sector, though it has already developed an affinity relationship with Fortis, which recently extended its travel insurance contract for a further five years and is one of the insurers on the Post Office motor and home insurance panels.
POFS will launch with branded SME products, including shop, office, home worker, pr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups