In a joint statement, Fortis and Heath Lambert have claimed that this will be the largest SME affinity deal for commercial insurance in the UK.
It will mark POFS' launch into the SME sector, though it has already developed an affinity relationship with Fortis, which recently extended its travel insurance contract for a further five years and is one of the insurers on the Post Office motor and home insurance panels.
POFS will launch with branded SME products, including shop, office, home worker, pr
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017