Accordingly, Dr Chris Fay has become the new non-executive chairman of Brightside. Dr Fay was the former chairman and chief executive of Shell UK, and is currently non-executive chairman of Expro International and Stena International. Dr Fay also sits on the main board of Anglo American, as a non-executive director.
Paul Chase-Gardener, current chairman of Group Direct will become the new group chief executive of Brightside. The Brightside acquisition includes a strategic investment from Nor
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April