Commenting on the announcement, Alex Moczarski, CEO of Marsh for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, said: “Acquiring the business of HLF Oy is another important step for Marsh and its ambitious plans for growth in the Nordic region. It also enhances our risk management offering to clients and prospects in Finland. Although the market is currently served mainly by direct business, we believe that companies in Finland will find additional upside from Marsh’s risk advice, since it is both
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products