Commenting on the announcement, Alex Moczarski, CEO of Marsh for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, said: “Acquiring the business of HLF Oy is another important step for Marsh and its ambitious plans for growth in the Nordic region. It also enhances our risk management offering to clients and prospects in Finland. Although the market is currently served mainly by direct business, we believe that companies in Finland will find additional upside from Marsh’s risk advice, since it is both uniq
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData