Based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, Lakeland Insurance Advisers has 1,400 clients and deals principally in commercial small to medium-sized enterprise and personal lines insurance. The acquisition increases Bluefin's presence in Cumbria, where Bluefin has offices in Kendal and Windermere.
Lakeland directors Kay Lancaster and Tracy Benson will join Bluefin effective 6 May 2009.
Stuart Reid, chief executive of Bluefin Insurance Services said: "Lakeland Insurance Advisers presented an ideal strategi
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal