Based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, Lakeland Insurance Advisers has 1,400 clients and deals principally in commercial small to medium-sized enterprise and personal lines insurance. The acquisition increases Bluefin's presence in Cumbria, where Bluefin has offices in Kendal and Windermere.
Lakeland directors Kay Lancaster and Tracy Benson will join Bluefin effective 6 May 2009.
Stuart Reid, chief executive of Bluefin Insurance Services said: "Lakeland Insurance Advisers presented an ideal
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK