Ms Hodson has held a number of non-executive directorships and currently sits on the board of First Milk, Robert Wiseman, recruitment company Randstad NV and e-fulfilment and reverse logistics company iForce.
In addition she spent seven years as non-ececutive director at legal & General and a year at M&G Investments, part of Prudential.
Commenting on her appointment Sir Don Curry, chairman of NFU Mutual said: “We are delighted to welcome someone of Beverley’s calibre and with her level of ex
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand