Lockton Affinity has brought together all of Lockton’s volume business relationships in one unit. Affinity, headed by chairman Steve Eginoire, will deliver risk management solutions to Lockton’s SME corporate clients, including: small and mid-market professional partnerships, mobility risks, motor sport and classic cars, housing associations, insolvency practitioners and private clients.
Steve Eginoire, chairman, Lockton Affinity, said: “We already enjoy a great reputation in a number of vol
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April