CMS Cameron McKenna LLP is an active legal adviser on anti-fraud issues, and was the only law firm to contribute to a recent intelligence report by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) into mortgage fraud. The confidential report, part-published in March, was sent to the financial industry and to police forces across the UK to highlight the growing problem of mortgage fraud.
Findings from the ACPO report included:Mortgage fraud is attractive to criminals because of the current lo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April