Syndicate 2012 (AAL) will be managed by new managing agent, Arch Underwriting, authorised by the Financial Services Authority, and supported by a newly formed corporate member. Its initial portfolio will be comprised mainly of marine, personal accident, property and professional lines insurance.
James Weatherstone, president and chief executive officer of Arch Insurance Europe, will serve as chief executive officer of the managing agent, and David Hipkin, chief underwriting officer of Arch
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role