Syndicate 2012 (AAL) will be managed by new managing agent, Arch Underwriting, authorised by the Financial Services Authority, and supported by a newly formed corporate member. Its initial portfolio will be comprised mainly of marine, personal accident, property and professional lines insurance.
James Weatherstone, president and chief executive officer of Arch Insurance Europe, will serve as chief executive officer of the managing agent, and David Hipkin, chief underwriting officer of Arch Insura
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData