Syndicate 4711 is managed by a newly created Lloyd’s managing agency, Aspen Managing Agency, which is authorized by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Syndicate 4711 is supported by a corporate member, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aspen.
The active underwriter of Syndicate 4711 is Matthew Yeldham, head of international insurance at Aspen. Mr Yeldham retains his existing responsibilities in addition to assuming his new role with Syndicate 4711.
Syndicate 4711’s business plan
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five