Syndicate 4711 is managed by a newly created Lloyd’s managing agency, Aspen Managing Agency, which is authorized by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Syndicate 4711 is supported by a corporate member, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aspen.
The active underwriter of Syndicate 4711 is Matthew Yeldham, head of international insurance at Aspen. Mr Yeldham retains his existing responsibilities in addition to assuming his new role with Syndicate 4711.
Syndicate 4711’s business plan
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud