Kevin Spencer, chief executive of Markerstudy Group said: “The continued growth of our Retail Operations, both organically and via acquisition, continues to be driven by our clear marketing strategies and reinforces our confidence in the future of the broking market”.
The Markerstudy Group said it had made no secret of its interest in helping other brokers seek innovative and flexible solutions to achieve their personal objectives.
Mr Spencer continued: “We are currently in discussion with a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five