Gareth Goulding, UK-based claims services manager at Axa Corporate Solutions, said: “The sophistication of today’s insurance arrangements has the potential to create confused and unco-ordinated claims handling.
“Being structured, disciplined and co-ordinated allows you to manage such programmes properly, thereby preventing nasty surprises.
“Panorama also reflects one of the 2008 client commitments made by AXA Corporate Solutions: To offer clients a claims ‘audit and review’ service designed t
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future