Gareth Goulding, UK-based claims services manager at Axa Corporate Solutions, said: “The sophistication of today’s insurance arrangements has the potential to create confused and unco-ordinated claims handling.
“Being structured, disciplined and co-ordinated allows you to manage such programmes properly, thereby preventing nasty surprises.
“Panorama also reflects one of the 2008 client commitments made by AXA Corporate Solutions: To offer clients a claims ‘audit and review’ service designed t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData