Established in 1967, T F Bell is a general, healthcare and financial services broker handling in excess of £15m GWP. The acquisition will strengthen Towergate’s presence in Leicester where it already boasts three successful businesses.
Towergate Risk Solutions Leicester is a commercial broker whilst Towergate Wilsons is a provider of military kit insurance. Towergate Home and Protect is an online intermediary for the mortgage broker market.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said:
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall