Established in 1967, T F Bell is a general, healthcare and financial services broker handling in excess of £15m GWP. The acquisition will strengthen Towergate’s presence in Leicester where it already boasts three successful businesses.
Towergate Risk Solutions Leicester is a commercial broker whilst Towergate Wilsons is a provider of military kit insurance. Towergate Home and Protect is an online intermediary for the mortgage broker market.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said:
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData