Since joining Towergate in May 2007, Mr Snowball has focused on building TFS and assembling a high quality, experienced management team.
According to the firm he remains firmly committed to building its financial services business under the Towergate brand, with plans to acquire and consolidate IFA companies across the UK. TFS will continue with its planned recruitment of a chief executive to join Mr Snowball in leading the TFS proposition.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman, said, “Patrick ha
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results