Under the partnership, the Principality Building Society has entered into an exclusive alliance with the commercial property insurance arm of Thomas, Carroll Group.
The new relationship will provide commercial mortgage customers of Principality with direct access to Thomas, Carroll's insurance service, whose investor/development facility currently insures a UK-wide property portfolio worth over £1bn.
Peter Hughes, head of the Principality Building Society Commercial Lending division, whose a
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints