Under the partnership, the Principality Building Society has entered into an exclusive alliance with the commercial property insurance arm of Thomas, Carroll Group.
The new relationship will provide commercial mortgage customers of Principality with direct access to Thomas, Carroll's insurance service, whose investor/development facility currently insures a UK-wide property portfolio worth over £1bn.
Peter Hughes, head of the Principality Building Society Commercial Lending division, whose a
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti