Under the partnership, the Principality Building Society has entered into an exclusive alliance with the commercial property insurance arm of Thomas, Carroll Group.
The new relationship will provide commercial mortgage customers of Principality with direct access to Thomas, Carroll's insurance service, whose investor/development facility currently insures a UK-wide property portfolio worth over £1bn.
Peter Hughes, head of the Principality Building Society Commercial Lending division, whose
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK