“The number of staff in Integro’s London office has doubled since it was established in November 2005 and now exceeds 50 employees,” said John Sutton, managing principal and co-head of the firm’s London operations.
“We are growing into additional lines of business, and fittingly into new and larger quarters, as well. This relocation demonstrates Integro’s long-term commitment to the London market and reflects our expanding client roster.”
The London office has both direct and reinsurance cap
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017