Twenty six defendants will appear at Luton Magistrates Court on 17th and 18th June facing a number of charges from conspiracy to defraud to Perverting the Course of Justice. The remaining fourteen defendants are expected to appear before Luton Magistrates on 24th July.
West Yorkshire Police and the IFB meanwhile have continued to work closely on Operation Keep (also known as Operation Pelican) which saw four people suspected of organising ‘crash for cash scams’ arrested in May 2007. A further
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products