The new branding will take effect as January 2009 including a transitional period during which the existing business names, including Smart & Cook, Layton Blackham, Stuart Alexander, The Davis Group and SBJ UK will be used jointly with the new brand.
The new brand will also bring together the Thinc Group companies, PIFC and SBJ Benefit Consultants to form a major financial services provider under a single brand offering expertise in insurance broking, financial advice and consultancy.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results