Managing director of sales and service Jonathan Walker has been promoted to the new role of divisional chief operating officer for the Retail Division. Regional sales director Simon Trott has been promoted to take over Mr Walker’s role in sales and service.
Matthew Reed from the Hyperion Group has been appointed as head of retail sales. Mr Reed will replace David Perry, who has moved to Cullum Capital Ventures as Sales and Marketing Director.
Retail project director Alan McEwan has been prom
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal