Managing director of sales and service Jonathan Walker has been promoted to the new role of divisional chief operating officer for the Retail Division. Regional sales director Simon Trott has been promoted to take over Mr Walker’s role in sales and service.
Matthew Reed from the Hyperion Group has been appointed as head of retail sales. Mr Reed will replace David Perry, who has moved to Cullum Capital Ventures as Sales and Marketing Director.
Retail project director Alan McEwan has been prom
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall